Platform for Major Improvements
Chris Richardson for Congress – 6th District, (Green Party)
Biologist/Programmer/One of the Founders of WorldVistA.orgVisit Us
I help in providing Medicare for all (single payer) health care issues.
I look for betterment of large and small industry and employees, consultants, workers, and their families.Learn More
My Plan of Action for a Better Society
- Prevention and early detection is enhanced with single payer health care.
- Free Education from Kinder Garden to first grade through college or Vocational School.
- Investment in the future, an educated electorate is an advantage.
- Stop the monetary exploitation of the students’ future earnings
- Stops wage slave situation for graduates.
- Without Student Loans, Workers have more expendable income. The economy improves.
- Improve voting democracy – www.fairvote.org.
- Stop undemocratic primaries.
- Give voters more choice.
- Make every vote count.
- Increase the trust and accountability of the vote.
- Everyone gets mail ballots
- Make the Ballot visible for the specific voter (read only)
- Capture Discrepancies Can Be Corrected via Vote Authority directed by Voter
- Audit is Provided for each Ballot
- Jimmy Dore
- Noam Chomsky
- Abby Martin (The Empire Files)
- Jill Stein, Chris Hedges